HOW YOU'LL FINALLY TACKLE YOUR CLUTTER INSIDE THE COURSE...
1 - A NEW (SIMPLER) WAY OF THINKING
The sheer volume of "stuff" to go through can be really overwhelming...
- Create your personal criteria by learning just 3 simple questions. -- This criteria will allow you to make quick -- and smart, decisions about what to keep and what to let go of.
- You'll even learn how to make decisions about sentimental items that will allow you to keep what's most important and let go of the rest without guilt.
2 - LEARN A PROVEN METHOD FOR DECLUTTERING
Do you ever feel like the more you sort through, the worse it gets? Or like you're just moving things from one spot to another?
- Follow The 5 Step Method and become super intentional with your time.
- Learn how to approach each focus area one part at a time and in short focused amounts of time so you don't get burned out.
3 - DECLUTTER KICKSTART
There's no better way to get motivated than to see results right away.
- Practice your new skill with The 5 Day Kickstart designed to quickly declutter areas that have the biggest impact on the way you feel in your home. --Get ready to love walking in the door after a long day!
4 - THE 5 AREA PLAN TO TACKLE BIGGER PROBLEM AREAS
Now it's time to take on bigger problem areas!
- Follow The Declutter Method 5 Area Plan that takes you step-by-step though 5 focus areas in your home following the method you've learned. Each focus area is broken down into six focused decluttering tasks that will keep you from shifting stuff from one problem area to another.
- There's also built in time to deal with both the items you're keeping and the items you're getting rid of so that your focus area is complete before moving on to the next area.
- Create systems in these specific areas and have time to put them in place to ensure the clutter doesn't creep back in. -- The last thing we want is for all of your hard work to go to waste!
These steps are often skipped but is absolutely essential for long term success!
5 - A METHOD TO TACKLE ANY AREA IN THE FUTURE
You've made big progress and are now a pro at deciding what to keep and what to get rid of using your criteria plus you have a solid method for breaking down an area into smaller focus areas and tackling the space one focused decluttering session at a time.
- Take these skills and run with them to tackle more areas in your home with a printable worksheet that helps you stay focused and not revert to your old ways of taking on too much at a time and/or getting distracted before an area is complete.
6 | RESOURCES FOR YOUR BIG QUESTIONS
Questions are bound to come up, but won't hold you back!
- Visit the resource section inside the course area to get answers big questions that can keep you from completing your decluttering goals. Get answers to questions like:
- When to sell vs. donate vs. toss?
- Where to sell your used stuff online.
- Tips for selling your stuff online for top dollar.
- Tips for dealing with sentimental items.
You can complete The Declutter Method on your own schedule and will have lifetime access to the course material.
All you need is an Internet connection!
The entire program is completely digital so you can access each decluttering task from the comfort of your home and print out your printable decluttering plan trackers to keep you on track.
You can do this even if you don't know where to start and don't have a lot of time!
"Life is already so busy, I don't have enough time!"
No problem. You'll get a decluttering plan for you that breaks down big decluttering tasks into short manageable sessions of about an hour each. How many tasks you do each week is totally up to you.
"I've let my clutter get so out of control and put it off for so long because I don't even know where I'd start."
Don't worry about that at all! Seriously, this course walks you through every step to get you ready and prepared to make even the toughest decisions -- and we start with mini decluttering tasks so you can ease into the method and practice your new mindset.
These warm-up tasks will give you quick wins and you'll use that feeling of accomplishment as we move into bigger areas in your home.
But don't worry, even these big areas are broken down into short decluttering tasks and are in a specific order for you to follow so you never have to guess what to do next.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
When does the course start and how long do I have to complete it?
As soon as you enroll you’ll get instant access to all of the learning material. It’s laid out in order and you can work through it at your own pace.
You’ll start with the video lessons to learn how to create your criteria for what to keep and what to let go of, then move into learning the Declutter Method.
You’ll put what you’ve learned to use right away during the 5 day kickstart designed to take decluttering a little bit at a time and get you practicing the method.
Once you’ve completed the kickstart you’ll move onto decluttering tasks that focus on five areas in your home and lay out an exact plan for you to declutter these areas using the method you’ve learned, still one small decluttering session at a time.
You’ll have lifetime access to the course material so you can go back to the information and printables whenever you want to revisit a specific area or to brush up and get motivated again!
What is the time commitment each week?
The course is divided into 30 specific decluttering tasks. Each task should take about an hour to complete. The number of tasks you go through in a week is up to you, but I’d recommend setting aside at least 2-3 hours per week to dedicate to decluttering so you see real progress each week.
Will I have to go out and buy a bunch of new organizing systems?
No. Absolutely not. The focus is on getting rid of what you don’t need or like. We will also be setting up systems but we aren’t out to impress Martha Stewart here people. We’re setting up systems in a super simple way with real life in mind.
What is the refund policy?
There’s a 30 day money back guarantee. If you do the work and are not satisfied just shoot me an email and I’ll issue you a full refund.
What are the payment options?
You can pay with a credit or debit card or with PayPal through a secure payment system.
DON'T BE STUCK IN THE SAME PLACE YOU ARE TODAY 6 MONTHS FROM NOW!
DECLUTTER YOUR HOME FOR JUST
but the price goes up in...